PowerComms written and spoken communication training
How to make people listen, remember and act
How do we do that when we’ve lost our capacity for sustained attention? Even the eight seconds Microsoft says is our limit is under attack.
But, research shows we are programmed to listen and learn from stories. It’s how we’ve survived. Now we can use them to thrive by communicating with more power to hold attention, engage and influence.
And science shows that people exposed to emotional, character-driven stories recall the key messages long after.
Isn’t this alone the most compelling reason to learn how to tell the right stories to the right people?
Introducing the PowerComms Communication training.
Introducing the PowerComms written and spoken communication training
PowerComms communication training is a small group two day experience over two days that gives participants the tools to make them compelling writers and storytellers to enrich their pitching and presentation skills.
Across two days, participants will learn:
• The science of story
• The context for telling stories
• Uncovering and gathering stories
• Why and when to present or tell them
• Crafting compelling presentations
• Presentation and performance skills
• Presenting a three minute talk
• The five writing rules for maximum results
• Tips for accuracy, clarity and brevity
• How to formulate your writing style
• Grammar refresher
• Humour and jargon
• Rhythm in writing
• Learning to pitch conversationally
• Understanding the pitch architecture
• Writing, refining, and completing a pitch
• Presenting a three minute pitch
Life changing communication skills
As the presenters, we have delivered this knowledge through workshops and seminars to more than 300 academics, PhD researchers, business professionals, entrepreneurs, and individuals.
For many, it created a life changing experience as they realised the power of story to pitch and present, and saw how they could use the architecture and frameworks across all their communication, to better connect and engage, build business, and transform lives.